Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Feature} Love for Olivia

I love a party that can incoporate a character based theme without going overboard with the actual character. I just came across these two adorable Olivia parties for little girls.
 Ces, at Lollipops & Paper, put together this fantastic party for her 4-year old daughter. I am so inpsired for my daughter's upcoming birthday because she is in LOVE (i mean, really, IN LOVE) with Olivia.

Head on over to Lollipops & Paper to see all her amazing pictures and ideas!

Take a look at this amazing cake! Covered in marshmellow fondant, this cake looks too good to eat! Nice job Cupkits Edible Creations


How stinkin' cute are these popcorn cupcakes!!! I can't wait to make them for an upcoming party and pass on all the credit to Lollipops and Paper!

Then I happily discovered another Olivia party over at Kara's Party Ideas.  I'm in love with color scheme, the stripes details, and the big tent kids cups - so cute!


Striped paper straws always make a huge impact! And perfectly paired with the polka-dot holder.

What's not to love about this scene- the polka-dot cake, great cupcake wrappers, and the unique big-top goodie stand. Love, love, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment